Thursday, December 31, 2009

ANNUAL REVIEW DIALOGUE

An Ideal Way to Spend New Year's Eve

Sit quietly with your partner and share the following Dialogue with Mirroring, Validation and Empathy:

1a.  How did I add to your life this past year?
1b.  How would you like me to add to your life in the coming year?

2a.  What helped you feel loved and safe with me this past year?
2b.  What would help you feel loved and safe in the coming year?

3a.  What precious memories do you have from this past year?
3b.  What precious memories would you like to create in the coming year?

4a.  How did you see me grow in this past year?
4b.  In what ways would you like me to grow in the coming year?

5a.  What did you learn from me in this past year?
5b.  What would you like us to learn in the coming year?






No comments:

Post a Comment